Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Damages - Credit saga break

I caved in. After a month of not using my card, I caved in.
It's a really bad withdrawal. 2 new pair of shoes, a set of undies (yes, I have to tell the world that), and a new bag. I nearly bought another bag actually. And another pair of shoes. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I have to save money for my Singapore trip with my friends this November. While the cashiers were swiping my card I was doing mental calculations in my head. I need to save money for my pocket money, plus the cheapest package my friend got was $424 (4 days 3 night with airfare and accomodations)
I was thinking I needed a hat, a new swim suit, 2 pairs of shorts, and a whole new outfit. Yeah ... I was having an issue a while ago.
I am happy though. The shoes I got are really nice. And the bag is what I call a grown-up girl's bag. hehehe
I'm just making excuses here so just throw me a bone will you?

3 comments:

  1. haha.. that sounds exactely like me. I'm going to NYC next month and I should also save some money but me, I went to Munich yesterday with some friends and guess what, it's sale!! haha I just couldn't hold off buying something.. oh dear.. :)

    ps: I'm sure the shoes are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I love your blog. Your voice comes through the writing so clearly. I really admire that. Keep it up!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Allegra and Zabrinah:
    Thanks! It's really difficult to stay focused on my goal really but I have to be strong. haha
    Hopefully the next blog entries will have better news of my credit card story. :)

    ReplyDelete