Monday, July 5, 2010

Without My Credit Card

July 6

Yey! I wasn't able to buy ANYTHING! Well, except for an eye contact solution but I need that. No new shoes, no new bag! To think that there was a mall sale. Whew!

What I did though was pampering myself to a perm, magenta highlight, manicure, pedicure and foot spa. :)

*sigh* The last time I pampered myself was ... ages ago. So I thought, I need this. I really do. My nails look like they've been scratching against trees and my feet just needed the loving.

I did a little calculation in my head. My mom's birthday is on August 14, a saturday. I decided to surprise her with a small meal and a few of her close friends and relatives. It's sad to admit that we, her kids, rarely surprise her. So I thought if I can save enough money, I'll have enough money to buy a cake, ingredients for my spaghetti, and maybe one viand. I'm not sure what that would be. An ice cream is an option but not really a priority. Maybe I'll just let my sister add her own ideas. I already have invited 2 people (a highschool batchmate of my brother's and a family friend). I'm yet to invite her cousin's family. That's all I'm planning to invite.

All of these preparations - without using my credit card. Ugh.

Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment