Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Road here and there

It's really hard to think straight when other people are putting stuff in your head (or emotions - it works both ways). Being in a crossroad and trying to decide whether to take one of the 4 available directions is no easy task. I'm not really famous for having back up plans, but I sure as hell don't want to take the next step without a plan either.


It was just a moment when I have to suck it up and decide on my own. Well, I actually already have, but it's the people's reactions around me that bothers me to some point. I know, I know, we're not supposed to listen to what other folks say (sometimes), but I think I have to weigh my options carefully here.


Anyway, as the winding road continues on its unrelenting power struggle with me to control my already chaotic life, I guess I'll just let things pass me by and for the winds of fates to carry me wherever they want me to go. Knowing myself I MIGHT struggle a little, but a little bit of maneuvering on my end will at least make me aware I have a brain to use once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment