Saturday, June 26, 2010

Without My Credit Card Saga

In an effort to put a stop, or at least slow down, my uncontrollable shopping, I gave my (sob) credit card to my trusted friend to keep for a while. I need to get serious with paying my bill and saving if I want to go to Singapore next year.
With the recent debacle I had with my savings bank this morning, I had the kick I needed to do what I need to do. It's a pain and a heartache but the timing can't be more perfect. I'm just thinking, I was able to save before with no problems at all - so maybe, just maybe, I can do it again.

Day 1
I didn't even miss my little plastic friend. Well, maybe I did but I wasn't itching for it. Good start. Good start.

Day 2
Not much change - although I did visit the Charles and Keith website and a multiply contact's website and I was just itching to buy at least 2 new pairs of shoes. But no! I must be strong! I still have bills to pay and if I will buy those shoes, I have to buy them the hard way - pay cash. Ugh ... *sigh*

Updates to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment