Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Without My Credit Card

July 1

Because of the stress I've been experiencing, I think I deserve something nice. :)
Work was brutal the moment I sat down on my chair. Non-stop calls. One email after the other. Order expedites. Follow-ups. Delayed stock. Ugh. Just the thought of them makes my head ache.
But since my credit card isn't with me, that nice something must not worth more than 1K. 500 pesos is better. But knowing me ... sigh. BUT NO! I MUST BE FRUGAL! I MUST LOVE THE FLEA MARKET. I MUST BE VIGILANT! I MUST ... Oh hell.
So I decided that instead of a pair of shoes or bag, maybe just a cute dress, or nice accessories will be fine. I'll add on there a glass jar because the one that we have here at home is practically useless not that I broke the cap. Candies + a unprotected glass = not a good combination.
Well, let's see what I'll come up with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment