Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Without my Credit Card

June 29

So far so good. Am not looking for my little plastic friend again. I just need to be stronger though. My office is behind Megamall and we all know Shangri-La and Galleria aren't far behind. All those malls and those stores! Ugh

Anyway, it's a good thing that I got that promotion. More money means more allocation. :)
I need to close out my current ATM savings account and open a passbook account. It would be more difficult for me to withdraw money but for now that's a good thing.

I already paid my team mate for the pair of shoes I bought from his wife and I completed paying another officemate for the shoes I bought (which I gave my sister). Do you see a pattern? hehehe

The paluwagan I had with my team is over and it has a traumatic ending. 1 member failed to complete her payment before going to Dubai and another one resigned before she can pay her share. The latter is more mature but the former is .... better not comment anymore.

The marketing team has their own version of the paluwagan but this one has interest and payout is after a year. That sounds awesome. More vigilance is needed for this one.

Money is a very sensitive issue. It took me 25 years to realize that. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment